*In this package up to 2000 grafts can be done.
*Offer us available for case done/booked before/until 30th June 2022.
*Complimentary PRP session + 7 Days Medicine Included
^Unlimited Grafts package means maximum number of grafts can be extract from back of Scalp only.
*Offer us available for case done/booked before/until 30th June 2022.
Complimentary PRP session + 7 Days Medicine Included
|Number of Grafts||Average Costing||Sittings Require|
|3500-Above Grafts||Get Quote||2|
FUE is most popular technique of hair transplant in India, there are many different versions of this technique i.e. DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) DHT (Direct Hair Transplant). The main concept behind all given is same; roots are extracted one-by-one. Very Small cuts are made for extraction & implantation of hair follicles or roots. This surgery is not like other surgeries, it is painless, no stitches & scars are there. Recovery is very much fasters are very small cuts are made during the surgery.
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp.
Some in the medical community think that PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft. Sometimes this approach is combined with other hair loss procedures or medications.
There hasn’t been enough research to prove if PRP is an effective hair loss treatment. However, PRP therapy has been in use since the 1980s. It’s been used for problems such as healing injured tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
Anyone’s expectation from hair transplantation is achieving a hair growth with natural results & good density. Advancements in medical sciences is contributing greatly towards fulfilling such expectations.
Hair Transplantation is majorly distinguished as two main techniques i.e. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). The basic difference lies in the way the follicles or grafts are extracted. In FUT Hair Transplant, the strip method is used in which a strip of scalp with healthy hairs is taken from ‘donor area’ & it is further get dissected at stereo-microscopic level to achieve the naturally occurring groups of hairs.
1. Is Hair Patch made from Real Human hair ?
Yes, Hair Patch we sell are made from real human hair that is why these are reliable durable for long time.
2. Can i do hair styling after hair patch pasting?
Yes, you can do hair styling as per your requirement. These are made from real human hair and are very easy to use.
3. Can i wash my head with shampoo?
Yes, you can wash your head with shampoo or whatever you use. After wash you can dry with hair drier if you want.
4. Can i color hair with hair dye or hair color?
Yes, As these are real human hair and you can do hair coloring as you want and match with you existing hair.
5. After how may days it is require to go for servicing of this hair Patch/Wig?
Regarding servicing after 25 to 30 days you can go for cleaning/servicing.
6. Can i do Bike Riding/Wear Helmate?
Yes, You can do Bike Riding and wear helmate as well. Also you can do any sports activities.
1. How does hair transplantation work?
Hair transplantation is really about relocating (transplanting) the bald resistant hair follicles from the back of the head to the balding areas on the top of the head. This process works for a lifetime because the hair follicles taken from the back of the head are genetically resistant to baldness, regardless of where they are relocated to.
2. Will my hair transplant results look completely natural?
Hair transplantation, when done right, can be so natural that even your hair stylist will not know that you've had it done. But the skill and techniques of hair transplant surgeons does vary widely, as do their results. It's important to choose the right procedure and clinic to assure that you will get completely natural results.
3. How long does a hair transplant procedure take?
A typical session of between 1,500 to 3,000 grafts normally involves a full day of surgery on an outpatient basis. Most patients will arrive in the morning and will have their procedure completed by late afternoon.
4. Does the hair transplant procedure hurt?
Patients are given local anesthesia in the donor and recipient areas. Most patients find that once the anesthesia is given that they feel no pain or discomfort during the surgery. Following surgery patients will typically feel some amount of soreness and numbness, with some mild discomfort. Most patients are pleasantly surprised by how minimal the discomfort from the surgical procedure.
5. What are the recovery/healing time?
With today’s very refined micro hair transplantation procedure the incisions are very small and less invasive than past procedures. This results in more rapid healing. Most patients feel fine within a day or two following surgery, although some numbness and mild soreness can be expected for several days following surgery.
6. Will people know I had a hair transplant?
Immediately following surgery a patient’s recipient area is typically pink with scabs forming around the micro incisions. These hundreds of tiny incisions will heal rapidly within a week to ten days.
During the first few days after the surgery a person’s hair transplants will be noticeable if there is no previous hair to mask these temporary scabs. However, most patients feel comfortable being in public without wearing a hat within 5 to 7 days following surgery. Once the transplanted hair grows out the results should look entirely natural, even under close examination.
7. When will my newly transplanted hair start to grow?
Normally it takes between three to five months following surgery before the transplanted hair follicles begin to grow new hair. The transplanted hair grows in very thin initially and gradually grows thicker and fuller over time. After one year a patient’s transplanted hair will be fully mature and will continue to grow for a life time.
8. Are the results permanent?
Since the hair follicles that are transplanted to the balding areas are genetically resistant to going bald, they will continue to grow for a life time – just as if they had been left in the bald resistant donor area.
9. Do I have to take any medicine for life after hair transplant surgery?
No, it is not necessary to take any medication after hair transplantation because the implanted hair is permanent. However, if your existing hair is still falling, then the doctor may suggest ways to treat hair loss such as Minoxidil, Rogaine, Propecia or low laser therapy to help preserve its existing hair.
10. Why it is necessary to choose the right clinic and surgeon?
For the best result, the surgeon must be expert and especially experienced. Our surgeon has experience of over 1400 documented surgeries. His past patient result pictures are available on clinic website.
Whereas, some so called well-known brands who have chain of clinics, generally have doctors or surgeons who are salaried and are temporary with lesser experience; It is a matter of fact that the doctor or surgeon who has a good experience can easily run his own clinic and earn more from the salaries he earns in these centers. These so called big brand clinics use their name to attract people, but in reality, their work is not as good as the clinics which are owned by experienced doctors or surgeons which they run themselves. One should take care of the thing that doctor he chooses must be qualified, board certified & must have minimum 800-1000 cases experience.
11. In which season one should do hair transplant?
You can do hair transplants in any season. Although you should keep in mind that you should not expose the implanted region directly to the sun for long periods, it can have adverse effects. For this reason, it is advisable that you wear the cap and screen the sun whenever you go out in the sun for a long time.
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE HAIR TRANSPLANT
1. You have to undergo bold test.
2. Inform your doctor of any known allergies, previous surgery and any other medications which you are taking.
3. Blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy medications can be continued. Take the morning dose on day of surgery.
4. Stop smoking at least 2 weeks prior to surgery and for 3-4 weeks after surgery.
5. Take proper rest before coming for surgery.
6. Do Not drink Tea on the day of surgery.
7. Wear loose front open shirt and take light breakfast.
8. You can listen to music on your mobile/MP3 player etc. during surgery.
INSTRUCTIONS AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANT
1. Start ice cold compresses and finger massage on forehead (from center to side) from evening and continue 3 times daily for 5 days to prevent forehead swelling.
2. If despite all this measures swelling occurs in forehead or eye lids just continue ice compress and massage it will resolve in 3-5 days.
3. Avoid head injury (e.g. banging of head on car wall)
4. Sleep with head end slightly elevated for 2-3 days.
5. No head bath for 3 days, luke warm head bath on 4th day with due care. Wet the hair, apply medicated shampoo (sebowash) and spread it lightly and stand under shower with low speed. Do NOT rub on the graft till 10 days. Dry the hair gently by pressing with a double folded towel. From 10 day onwards you can take bath under shower with medium speed.
6. Small 2 mm hairs seen on the graft will fall off with the scabs in 2-3 weeks. Nospecial precautions are required once the scab falls off completely.
7. After 3-4 months hair growth will start from the grafts and will gradually increase in size and gain thickness, complete results will take at least 9-12 months.
8. Avoid smoking for at least 3-4 weeks and alcohol for 7 days.
9. Avoid excessive sun exposure on scalp for at least 3 months after surgery.
Hair Transplant is 100% Natural Process. Depending on the size of the transplant you’re getting, the process will take about 4 to 8 hours.
Want to Know more about Hair Transplant Procedure.
Call/Whatsapp : +91-9501537618 or Fill Form We Will Contact Within 24 Hours
Our Centre are equiped with world class Infrastructure and very much accessible from nearby cities
HairClinics is Leading Name in Hair Transplant. Our Associate Surgeons are well qualified and Internationally trained.
Experience of searching for a good doctor & treatment at affordable pricing became easier, all thanks to very soft spoken staff at HairClinics. I was compeletly unaware of this treatment. I just search for it on google & came across HairClinics.in, I filled up enquiry form. Within an hour, I got a call from very soft spoken staff who helped me through out my journey. I am so thankful to her. I am hoping to get great results.
so happy! I don't usually write review, but I must thanks Radhika madam for their support & efforts. She is really very hardworking & supportive. She even picked up my calls Off-office hours. I appreciate your efforts. My hair transplant goes very smooth, no pain at all during & after the surgery. It was way smoother than my earlier expectations. Thankyou again...
https://mobirise.com website maker